The versatile Unity family of products is designed to adapt to a variety of environmental control situations for all kinds of farm buildings,including poultry houses, hog barns and even greenhouses.
The easy-to-use interface allows users to define their own control strategy according to their specific environment. By itself, a single unit will support up to 24 outputs; but with the expansion port, it can accommodate up to 96 outputs.
Unity controllers were designed with your needs in mind. An optional web server allows you to view your production remotely.
Unity controllers include the following flexible and versatile configuration features:
• Variable TRIAC outputs
• Variable 0 - 10 VDC signal outputs
• ON/OFF output
• Inlet-actuator control
• Curtain control
• Natural, Forced & Tunnel ventilation mode
• Duty cycle and timed events
• Slave-unit capability (Solo units may be used)
Additional features include:
• Manual override
• Custom growth curves
• Outdoor temperatures
• Humidity-monitoring & control ability
• Alarm with outside temperature compensation
• Nighttime set-points
• Compensation for static pressure
• Water-use monitoring
• Detailed alarm history
• De-icing start
• Remote access optional
• Upgradeable firmware
• Transferable settings
• Memory protection in the event of power failure
• You can determine which temperature sensors affect which controls.