Ideal for applications in which the available space does not allow for a fixed louvre and a backdraft damper.
Models EAL-4-0 and EAL4-0F are 4” deep operable louvres with storm proof blades which pivot on aluminum pins rotating in nylon flanged bearings. Manual or motor operators may be employed. Bird screen is 1/2” x 1/2” regalvanized wire and normally mounted on the face of the louvres.
- MATERIAL: .085” (2.16 mm) thick, 6063-T5 alloy, extruded aluminum.
- BLADE DESIGN: adjustable to 6 1/8” (156 mm) on centres with storm proof performance, 45º spaced.
- CONSTRUCTION: blade assembly is designed to prevent bowing and distortions. Complete with jam and blade seals.
- SCREENS: 1/2” x 1/2” (12.7 mm x 12.7 mm) regalvanized wire.
- FINISHES: mill is standard finish, anodized or baked enamel available at additional cost.
- SIZES: available in any combination of width or height (multiple sections may be required). Minimum size available: 12” x 12”.
- STANDARD METHOD OF OPERATION: Chain. Belimo actuators available. See Controls & Thermostats section.
Note: Non-standard shutters are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled.
- No flange: EL40-W x H eg) EL40-24x24
- With flange: EL40F-W x H eg) EL40F-24x24