Normally used as an exhaust louvre where the total CFM is relatively low.
Models EAL-2 and EAL-2F are 2” deep louvres with blades set at a 30º angle. Their slim design may be used in curtain wall, interior or exterior partitions and window walls. All louvres are furnished with 1/2” x 1/2” regalvanized wire birdscreen.
- MATERIAL: .081” (2.06 mm) thick, 6063-T5 alloy, extruded aluminum.
- BLADE DESIGN: set at 30º spaced 2” (50 mm) on centres with storm proof performance.
- CONSTRUCTION: blade assembly is designed to prevent bowing and distortions. All corners are mitered to provide a neat, uniform extrusion profile at the perimeter.
- SCREENS: 1/2” x 1/2” regalvanized, 19 gauge wire.
- FINISHES: mill is standard finish, anodized or baked enamel available at additional cost.
- SIZES: per customer specification multiple sections may be required. Consult factory. Minimum size available: 12” x 8”.
Note: Non-standard shutters are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled.
- No flange: EL2-W x H eg) EL2-16x16
- With flange: EL2F-W x H eg) EL2F-16x16