Canarm’s CA circulating fans economically provide relief from summer heat by creating a gentle air movement. They effectively cool large areas in factories, stores, restaurants and other public places. These fans have a low RPM motor which allows them to operate quietly.
The Floor Pedestal type fans come with a sturdy base and are supported by an adjustable tubular steel post which provides maximum stability. The Wall Mount fans are anchored with a sturdy wall bracket. There is also an optional ceiling mount.
On all fan models, the fan assembly can be tilted on a swivel bracket to direct air stream upwards or downwards. Available with oscillating motor on the pedestal and wall models.
- Available as fan heads + mounting accessory.
- Rugged, high performance model.
- Available in 24” & 30” sizes.
- 1/4 HP, 3 speed, totally enclosed ball bearing motor with thermal overload protection.
- Fan motor RPM - 1100/950/850.
- Available with oscillating motor on the pedestal and wall models.
- Heavy gauge aluminum, well balanced fan blades.
- Air stream adjustable in all directions.
- Complete with 10’, 120V grounded cord set.
- Attractive powder coated front and rear guards, meet OSHA standards.
|CA24OSC-C||3 SPEED OSCILLATING||7100/6300/5300||115||2.7||40|
|CA30OSC-C||3 SPEED OSCILLATING||8300/7300/6300||115||2.7||50|
Velocity Mapping Charts