The Solo CC02 is an effective solution to control your heat lamps. The control is designed to provide significant savings on energy costs while minimizing losses due to poorly regulated supplemental heat, which can have a serious impact on livestock health.
- Two variable outputs, 1500 W (120V per output).
- Operates two independent groups of equipment.
- Temperatures displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Memory protection in the event of a power failure.
- Alarm contact (NO/NC) in case of power failure, min/max temperatures or fault in operation.
- True bypass switches.
- Overload protection on the output.
- Temperature control: Automatically adjusts the power to lamps from 0 to 100% to compensate for fluctuations in room temperature.
- Temperature ramping: Automatically decreases temperature as pigs get older.
- Soft Start: Slowly restores power after an outage to reduce peak demand on power utility or on a backup generator.
|Main supply / frequency||85-250V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions||8.7” x 10.6” x 5.5” (u-1)|
|Temperature Inputs||10k @ 77°F (25°C), NTC|
|1 X Alarm Relay||SPDT (1 Form C)|
3A @ 24 VDC (resistive)
3A @ 240 VAC (resistive)
|2 X TRIAC Outputs||15 A @ 240 VAC (resistive)|