The SCD-RD series control dampers have been designed and tested to provide a reliable cost effective control damper where tight sealing is NOT of primary importance. (Note: tight sealing dampers, see model # SCD-RD-LL-88).
- FRAME: galvanized steel, rolled reinforcement.
- For Diameter: 5" to 9", Gauge = 22 ga.
- For Diameter: 10" to 24", Gauge = 20 ga.
- BLADE: galvanized steel with welded channel reinforcement.
- BEARINGS: bronze oilite.
- AXLES: 3/8” square plated steel.
- FINISH: mill galvanized.
- EXTENDED SHAFT: removable. 1/2” diameter, plated steel.
- MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 200ºF.
- DAMPER SIZES: 5” to 24” diameter.
- Dampers are furnished approximately 1/8” smaller than given duct dimensions.
- Factory installed electric operators are available when dampers are ordered with motor standard off bracket. Consult factory for details.
- Non-standard dampers are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled
- Use diameter required. SCD-RD-diameter eg) SCD-RD-10