CP120 HVLS fans blanket a very large area by constantly moving air to create an expansive comfort zone. As a result, the big ceiling fan can create an evaporative cooling effect of three to four degrees throughout the facility.
During the heating season, the CP120 HVLS fan technology can destratify uneven temperatures that can be in excess of fifteen degrees from ceiling to floor. This results in significant energy savings since the heating system cycles less frequently.
- Equipped with six light weight aluminum airfoils. Contoured for maximum air movement, so environments become cooler faster.
- 1/4” powder-coated steel and anodized aluminum chassis resists rusting and corrosion even in cold and damp environments.
- Equipped with 5 speed forward and reverse DC motor.
- Comes complete with 5 speed control
- Available with 12”, 24” or 36” downrod mounts
- Quiet performance and minimal maintenance
- Impressive efficiency is possible by this 6-bladed design that minimizes weight while providing continuous air movement throughout the area of influence.
- Cost Effective Alternative
- Low Power Consumption = Inexpensive Operation