Versatile and comfortable.
The Euro Crate combines maximum versatility for the producer with increased comfort and productivity of the sow and piglets. Traditional freestanding, front mount, an angle crate or a custom length, Canarm Euro Crate is highly productive and cost effective. Our unique side load option saves up to 9 sq ft per sow.
- Canarm has designed the Euro Crate to create maximum versatility for the producer and to increase the comfort and productivity of the sow and piglets.
- The Euro Crate has many options including freestanding, rear or front mounting of the crate, different crate lengths and angling of the crate for maximum utilization of space.
- A further space saving feature is the Euro Crates’ unique side-loading design, which allows for the elimination of one alleyway.
- Order crate.
- Order creep panels.
- Order drinker packages.
- Order farrowing floors.
- Specify Standard or Euro crate.
- The Standard crate opens both front and back, the Euro crate can be opened by the side, and can be mounted many different ways.
- Choose feeder - stainless or wet/dry.
- Choose type of back gate bumper, gate mounted or side mounted.
- Depending on whether crates are mounted on-centre or offset. Choose creep packages to fit the length of the row.
- May also be ordered as parts for large quantity jobs.
- Order galvanized corner angles to protect outside corners of row.
- Choice of galvanized or stainless.
- Choose nipple drinkers for both sow and piglet.
- Order plumbing kits.
- Order water pipe for wet/dry feeder - PVC or SS.
- SEE FLOORING SECTION.
- Round plastic creep feeders.
- Heat plates - Farrowing SEE FLOORING SECTION.
- Order plates (1 coupler included with each plate).
- Order 2 threaded fittings (2013325-4) per loop of 8 plates.
- Order 2 T-bolts per plate (2100120-120).
- Maximum of 8 heat plates per loop.
- Order Heat Lamps & Heat Lamp Holders.