- Positive action anti-crush bars help ease sow down to the floor to reduce crushing rates.
- Bow bar can be easily adjusted to allow sow and piglets to nurse more comfortably and reduce pre-weaning mortality.
- Choice of stainless steel or wet/dry feeder available.
- Feeders are easy to clean, feature a quick release mechanism and are installed slightly off of the floor to allow maximum air circulation.
- Drop back allows easy access to sow.
- 90” crate available to accommodate increasing genetic capabilities.
- Gate mount or three-position side mount rump guard.
- Cardholder and clip included for efficient record keeping and best herd management.
- Fast and easy installation as very few bolts are required.
- Heavy-duty 1 5/16” pipe, hot dipped galvanized to provide excellent durability.
- Complete farrowing floor packages available.
Sure foot is a unique indentation made in the v-bar which prevents the sow from slipping while getting up or lying down.
- Order crate.
- Specify Standard or Euro crate.
- The Standard crate opens both front and back, the Euro crate can be opened by the side, and can be mounted many different ways.
- Choose feeder - stainless or wet/dry.
- Choose type of back gate bumper, gate mounted or side mounted.
- Order creep panels .
- Depending on whether crates are mounted on-centre or offset. Choose creep packages to fit the length of the row.
- May also be ordered as parts for large quantity jobs.
- Order galvanized corner angles to protect outside corners of row.
- Order drinker packages.
- choice of galvanized or stainless.
- choose nipple drinkers for both sow and piglet.
- order plumbing kits.
- order water pipe for wet/dry feeder - PVC or SS.
- Order farrowing floors.
- SEE FLOORING SECTION.
- Round plastic creep feeders.
- Heat plates - Farrowing SEE FLOORING SECTION.
- order plates (1 coupler included with each plate).
- order 2 threaded fittings (2013325-4) per loop of 8 plates.
- order 2 T-bolts per plate (2100120-120).
- maximum of 8 heat plates per loop.
- Order Heat Lamps & Heat Lamp Holders.