The SCD-RD-LL series control dampers have been designed and tested to provide an extremely tight sealing damper which is cost effective for the majority of HVAC applications.
The SCD-RD-LL series dampers have pressure sensitive blade edge seals to provide the ultimate in sealing characteristics without unduly increasing torque requirements. Factory installed electric operators are available when dampers are ordered with motor stand off bracket. Consult factory for details.
- FRAME: galvanized steel, rolled reinforcement.
- For Diameter 5" to 9", Gauge is 22 ga.
- For Diameter 10" to 24", Gauge is 20 ga.
- SEALS: dual durometer pressure sensitive blade edge and jamb seals.
- BLADE: galvanized steel with welded channel reinforcement.
- BEARINGS: bronze oilite.
- AXLES: 3/8” square plated steel.
- FINISH: mill galvanized.
- EXTENDED SHAFT: removable. 1/2” diameter, plated steel.
- MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 200ºF.
- DAMPER SIZES: 5” to 24” diameter.
- Dampers are furnished approximately 1/8” smaller than given duct dimensions.
- Non-standard dampers are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled.
- Use diameter required. SCD-RD-LL-diameter eg) SCD-RD-LL-10.
|The SCD-RD-LL dampers have been tested to AMCA Standard 500-D with the following results:|
|AT 1.0" w.g.||AT 2.5" w.g.||AT 4.0" w.g.|
|LEAKAGE (cfm/SQ FT)||1.0||1.5||4.0|