Ideal for applications in which the available space does not allow for a fixed louvre and a backdraft damper.
Models EAL-6 and EAL-6F are 6” deep louvres with blades set at a 45º angle. Their slim design may be used in curtain wall, interior or exterior partitions and window walls. The design provides protection from water penetration while retaining high free area. All louvres are furnished with 1/2” x 1/2” regalvanized wire birdscreen.
- MATERIAL: .085” (2.16 mm) thick, 6063-T5 alloy, extruded aluminum.
- BLADE DESIGN: adjustable to 6 1/8” (156 mm) on centres with storm proof performance, 45º spaced.
- CONSTRUCTION: blade assembly is designed to prevent bowing and distortions. Complete with jam and blade seals.
- SCREENS: 1/2” x 1/2” (12.7 mm x 12.7 mm) regalvanized wire.
- FINISHES: mill is standard finish, anodized or baked enamel available at additional cost.
- SIZES: available in any combination of width or height (multiple sections may be required). Minimum size available: 6” x 16”.
- STANDARD METHOD OF OPERATION: Chain. Belimo actuators available. See Controls & Thermostats section.
Note: Non-standard shutters are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled.
- No flange: EL40-W x H eg) EL40-24x24
- With flange: EL40F-W x H eg) EL40F-24x24