Design provides high free area and can exhaust a high volume of air with little static pressure.
Models EAL-4 and EAL-4F are 4” deep louvres with blades set at a 30º angle, ensuring positive drainage which prevents discoloration of building walls. All louvres are furnished with 1/2” x 1/2” regalvanized wire birdscreen.
- MATERIAL: .081” (2.06 mm) thick, 6063-T5 alloy, extruded aluminum.
- BLADE DESIGN: set at 35º spaced 4” (100 mm) on centres with storm proof performance.
- CONSTRUCTION: blade assembly is designed to prevent bowing and distortions. All corners are mitered to provide a neat, uniform extrusion profile at the perimeter.
- SCREENS: 1/2” x 1/2” regalvanized, 19 gauge wire.
- FINISHES: mill is standard finish, anodized or baked enamel available at additional cost.
- SIZES: per customer specification multiple sections may be required. Consult factory. Minimum size available: 6” x 12”.
Note: Non-standard shutters are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled.
- No flange: EL4-W x H eg) EL4-24x24
- With flange: EL4F-W x H eg) EL4F-24x24