Design provides protection from water penetration while retaining high free area.
Models EAL-6 and EAL-6F are 6” deep louvres with blades set at a 45º angle. Their slim design may be used in curtain wall, interior or exterior partitions and window walls. The design provides protection from water penetration while retaining high free area. All louvres are furnished with 1/2” x 1/2” regalvanized wire birdscreen.
- MATERIAL: .085” (2.16 mm) thick, 6063-T5 alloy, extruded aluminum.
- BLADE DESIGN: set at 45º spaced 7 1/4” (184.2 mm) on centres with storm proof performance.
- CONSTRUCTION: blade assembly is designed to prevent bowing and distortions. All corners are mitered to provide a neat, uniform extrusion profile at the perimeter.
- SCREENS: 1/2” x 1/2” regalvanized wire.
- FINISHES: mill is standard finish, anodized or baked enamel available at additional cost.
- SIZES: available in any combination of width or height (multiple sections may be required). Minimum size available: 16” x 16”.
Note: Non-standard shutters are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled.
- No flange: EL6-W x H eg) EL6-24x24
- With flange: EL6F-W x H eg) EL6F-24x24