PLF Plastic Wall Exhaust Fans
- 12” to 36” Sizes.
- Molded impact resistant black polyethylene housings with UV prohibitors.
- Standard base mount motors are easily replaced.
- Easy to remove shutter with welded steel frame and aerodynamic PVC louvers are held in place by a stainless spring steel pin and is virtually indestructible.
- Powder coated exhaust guard.
- Corrosion proof airfoil polypropylene blades on 12” to 24” sizes.
- 36” fan has a galvanized blade.
- Heavy duty motors are totally enclosed, ball bearing, high efficiency dual voltage, single phase, 60 Hz (PLF36-H is 230 volt only).
- High Volume 36” Model - 16,000 cfm - Tested at BESS Labs
Low air restriction 12” to 24” weather hoods. Most hoods restrict 20 to 35% of air flow, our design restricts less than 10%.
Insulated 16” to 36” winter inserts. R8 insulation value and unique double seal protect against heat loss.
Performance enhancing cones in durable black polyethylene are available for 24” and 36” fans.