MTC-4C Phason Variable Speed Control
- The control will automatically vary the speed of the fan to hold the set temperature.
- One variable stage (10 A general-purpose (resistive) load at 120/230VAC, 7 FLA at 120/230VAC, PSC motor)
- Two control knobs, one for set temperature, one for adjusting the minimum speed.
- Continues to run at minimum speed or change the internal shunt to have the fan turn off at minimum speed setting.
- 2°F off set-back for auto shut off.
- 6°F temperature differential.
- One foot temperature probe.
- 115 or 230V AC operation.
- Adjustable 40 - 90˚F temperature set point.
- Overload protection fuse (15A, 250V AC).