PSAI Modular Air Inlets
- The energy free counter balance air inlet uses static pressure created by ventilation fans to open the baffle and allow fresh air into the barn - no pulleys, chains or power units are required.
- Inlet housing and door manufactured from polyethylene plastic.
- Baffle and door insulation are manufactured using rigid CFC-free styrofoam insulation.
- Adjustable corrosion proof counter balance slides along on heavy stainless steel wire, and is shrouded with PVC plastic for corrosion protection.
- The insulated winter storm door has stainless steel hinges, and may be opened to any angle.
- A mesh screen over the intake prevents birds from entering the inlet.